Diabetes Care Websites
- American Diabetes Association
Top website for diabetes information. Offers basic diabetes topics and resources for the professional. Some patient information is available in Spanish.
- Offers a variety of diabetes resources such as trackers, videos and social media opportunities with interactive blogs and discussion forums.
- Caremark provides Health Library Videos highlighting diabetes topics that you may find useful in helping educate your patients. Topics include:
- Understanding Pre-Diabetes
- Diabetes – Your Management Plan
- Managing Type 2 Diabetes: You Need a Plan
- How Insulin Works
- Weight Loss for the Long-term
- Choosing Carbohydrates Wisely
- Blood Sugar and Fears
This video from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers simple steps to prevent or delay Type 2 diabetes.
Some links on this page lead to third party websites. The owners of these sites are solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on their sites.